Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Daily Essentials: Makeup

 My morning routines consist of rolling out of bed, grabbing coffee and breakfast, then makeup and clothing time! Within my makeup routine, I have my daily essentials–products that are 
vital in getting me out the door while still looking my best all day.
(From top left going clockwise) 

1. Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation (150 Buff): *Holy grail product alert* I don't know how it covers and blends so well while still staying put (mind you, shine-free) throughout the ENTIRE day without ever breaking out me out! I don't know how it works and I don't care, I am just happy it does.

2. Physicians Formula Conceal Rx (Fair Light): This stuff is some serious business right here. With the consistency of a thick paste it conceals with ease and doesn't budge once it sets.

3. The Body Shop Bronzing Powder (02 Fair Matte): Most shade of bronzer are too intense or ruddy looking for my fair skin. However, this shade is PERFECT for my fair skin ladies out there! It's pretty light and not too pigmented allowing easy blending for a natural glow.

4. NARS Blush (Orgasm): A cult classic, this shimmering beauty affords the perfect natural peachy-pink glow and works on just about any skin tone! After all, there is a reason why it has a cult following.

5. L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Effect Mascara (Black): I rarely go a day without mascara, it ties a makeup look together and makes everything look more polished. Plus, the tips of my lashes are blond so mascara is a must for when I want to look pulled together.

6. Maybelline Define A Brow (Light Taupe): This is like mascara for me–having filled in brows just pulls a look together and looks more polished. I don't do a ton of filling in, I like to just enhance the shape of my brows a bit.

7. L'Oreal Super Slim Infalliable Liquid Liner (Black): I reach for this liner whenever I don't want to bother with smudging pencils or time-consuming cream liners (which, to be honest, is most days.) It's pen-like shape features a very fine tip making it a breeze to apply in a pinch. No smudging or budging here, just clean liquid lines that stay put all day.

8. Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Highlighting Concealer (Ivory): I talked about this product all of the time. It brightens the under eye beautifully, no matter if you stayed up too late watching Netflix, without weighing your eyes down or settling into fine lines!

9. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Natural): To set my new face in place, the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder comes to the rescue. Never looking cakey, this powder locks everything in place and gives my face the nice matte look that I am always wanting.


Check out my daily essential makeup brushes here.


No comments:

Post a Comment