Sunday, April 27, 2014

Two Ingredient Cupcakes!


Two ingredients...did I read that right? Yes, yes you did. I didn't say that these were healthy, but they are delicious and so easy it's ridiculous.

For the cupcakes I took a box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake mix and added a 12-ounce can of Sprite. Mix up and spoon about a 1/4 cup of the mixture into cupcake liners. Bake at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes. So easy right?!


To make them a little prettier and (extra tasty,) I picked up some store-bought frosting then seperated it into two bowls. I then dyed one lavender and another light blue then put each into a ziplock bag, cut off a corner and piped icing onto each little cake.

They turned out so yummy, light and fluffy–not to mention, I couldn't believe how easy it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment