Saturday, January 18, 2014

Trader Joes Micellar Cleanser Towelettes Review

Inexpensive face wipes that are gentle, yet still remove makeup and dirt? Sign me up! These little wonders ring in at a budget-friendly $3.99 and are worth every penny.

I have very sensitive skin and loved the Simple gentle makeup wipes–but these Trader Joes ones are even better! The cloths are so soft and saturated with cleanser. They also don't irritate or leave residue on your skin unlike most facial wipes.

These Micellar wipes are free of allergens, alcohol, colorants and parabens–making them super gentle. I use these wipes to take off my makeup and then cleanse with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. I think these could be used purely as a cleanser, I just like to use an additional moisturizing cleanser each night.

All in all I am now obsessed with these face wipes! I recommend them if you can get your hands on some!


What is a micellar cleanser you ask? Here's how Trader Joe's explains it: 
"basically, molecule clusters made up of one side that attracts water, and one side that repels it. When the towelettes are applied to your skin, these molecules break apart, and whatever isn't water (i.e., dirt, makeup residue, etc.) is gently pulled away from the skin." -Traderjoes.com
 
 
xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment