Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Face of the Day || All About Eyes



For today's look, I used the Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Melted Caramel Flame on my enticed eyelid and into the crease. I deepened the crease with Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze, then lined the lash line with my favorite black ELF Cream Eyeliner. I finished the eye area with the Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara.

On my face I used Revlon Colorstay foundation in 150 Buff, Physicians Formula Concealer in Fair Light on blemishes, and Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory under my eyes. I did a little bit of contouring with NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium and used NARS Orgasm blush.

To finish the look, I used Covergirl Smoochies Lip Balm in #Sweet Tweet. 






For hair I did a french braid through the front of my hair, continuing the braid into a high ponytail. My beaded headband is from Forever 21.

What do you think of this look?

Xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment