Monday, May 19, 2014

Manicure Monday: Chic Polka Dots

Happy Monday!

I'm feeling pretty chic over here at JessicaHeartsBeauty with these polka dot manicures that are fun, yet chic and oh so easy! I picked up a Sally Hansen I <3 Nail Art Pen in black (the fine tip one) this week and have been putting it to the test!

The first one I tested out started with a simple pale pink as the base (Essie's "Fiji") then I kept it simple by just making little dots randomly spaced apart using the nail art pen mentioned above.

The next manicure I tried was a beautiful champagne gold glitter polish (OPI My Favorite Ornament,) then painted a white accent nail (Essie Marshmallow) and added a few black polka dots using my nail art pen. 
Note: I attempted to do stripes the first time I tried this nail art pen but I could not master it. Therefore, I resorted to doing polka dots only. I would like to play with this pen more and see what else I could do besides just polka dots. 

What do you think of these nail looks?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment