Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bronzed Beauty

Hello my little Beauties,

Today I thought I would do a beauty product review of the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in "Bad to the Bronze." These eyeshadows have been raved about for the last few months in the beauty community and I have to admit that it's for a good reason. The claim is that they last 24 hours, but without an eye primer I found it to last about six hours and with a primer it lasted over nine hours up until the time I took it off. So it does have a longer wear than most eyeshadows but I don't believe it lives up to a 24 hour claim, but who is going to wear eyeshadow for 24 hours anyways?! As far as the price goes, it is unbeatable for a long wearing cream eyeshadow at about $6.99 at most drugstores.




The ten shades Maybelline offers in their Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow line.



A swatch of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze."







This product comes in ten shades however the one I'm reviewing today is Bad to the Bronze, and I am in love! It is a beautiful warm metallic bronze color and is highly pigmented and very creamy while giving a lovely metallic sheen whether it's worn alone or used as a base for other shadows. The packaging is luxurious and quite heavy with a nice glass container with that being said, the eyeshadow given is a pretty small amount however a little swipe goes a long way and I have found it to last me for over four months with fairly regular use. There's a reason these are raved about!

-xo Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment