Friday, September 6, 2013

50 Random Questions Tag

Oh hey, it's me!
A little bit about me! I know it's long, but I had so much fun writing it!! I may do more lifestyle posts on here if you lovelies like these types of posts. :)

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? 
Working. I do social media and marketing for companies.

2. Who are you in love with? 
There are many people that I love, but I am in love with my boyfriend.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? 
I don't think so, but I have eaten play dough before.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
Always! I am currently sitting on a pink and orange towel by the pool with a pink iPad and phone case and pink beach bag...I like pink.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? 
Five days ago.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? 
No I'm sitting by the pool so socks are a bit unnecessary here.

7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? 
Yessiree bob!

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? 
Last weekend! Well I didn't drive, my friend did but that's close eh?

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 
No I haven't, sadly. I love going to the movies. 

10. Are you hot? 
Yes, it is quite warm out here! Hence, sitting by the pool. ;)

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Water.

12. What are you wearing right now? 
A bathing suit, reference #4, #6, #10.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? 
Usually I would have washed it myself, but apartment living makes it difficult so to the car wash I go!

How cute is this?!
14. Last food that you ate? 
Trail mix. It had almonds, dried blueberries, and golden raisins...so fancy!

15. Where were you last week at this time? 
I think I was at the gym.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 
Surprisingly yes! I've been on a clothing shopping hiatus for the last few weeks, but I got a really cute cream and pale pink lace tank top from American Eagle last weekend. ------------>

17. When is the last time you ran? 
I don't like running all too much. I was on the elliptical a half hour ago, does that count? 

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? 
I'm not a big fan of sports. :/
Jellyfish at the Aquarium of the Pacific

19. What is your favorite animal? 
I adore otters (both river otters and sea otters) and I also really love jellyfish and whales!! I am smitten with sea creatures. 

20. Your dream vacation? 
I have always wanted to travel through Europe and see and experience as much of the region as possible. Someday I will! :)

21. Last person's house you were in? 
Mine and my cousin/best friends (we're also roommates). 

22. Worst injury you've ever had? 
When I was 3, I ran into a glass door at my babysitters house and had to get stitches on my forehead oops.

23. Have you been in love? 
Yes.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? 
Always. I feel like no matter where I go, I'm always missing someone! I guess that just means I have a lot people I care about in all different places. :)

25. Last play you saw? 
Oh it was a long time ago! Wicked? Jersey Boys? I saw both a couple of years ago.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? 
Secret weapon?! That sounds dangerous! I guess I smile? But I smile at most people so that's confusing.

27. What are your plans for tonight? 
I am going to get more work done, edit a new video, shower and sleep! Oh and probably watch Netflix at some point, I've been hooked on Arrested Development.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? 
I have no idea. I deleted my myspace back in high school.

29. Next trip you are going to take? 
Hopefully back home or to Mexico for Thanksgiving!

30. Ever go to camp? 
Yep! Cheerleading camp almost every summer in elementary school.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Haha yes just about every year up through college. I like learning. 

32. What do you want to know about the future? 
Absolutely nothing!! I love to live life as it comes and not knowing what's around the corner scares me, but excites me even more. The possibilities are endless. 

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? 
Nope.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? 
Kind of an odd question, but I don't think so!

Me and a couple of my best friends :)
35. Where is your best friend? 
I have many best friends. They are honestly all over the place, Southern California, Northern California, Montana, all over! However I still talk to them all daily. :)

36. How is your best friend? 
They are all pretty good! :)

37. Do you have a tan? 
For the first time in a long time, I do! It's the most tan my fair skin has been in a while. 

38. What are you listening to right now? 
Families laughing and playing in the pool, and dogs barking in the apartments. 

39. Do you collect anything? 
I am very sentimental so I save a lot of birthday cards and little things like notes, pictures and tickets to places I've been. 

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I'd rather not say. 

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 
Never!! Ahh I hope I didn't jinx it. I don't drive a whole lot. 

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? 
Almost always! I usually only drink sodas when I'm at a restaurant so I like using straws. 

43. What does your last text message say? 
"Yay!!!" (I am an enthusiastic person).

44. Do you like hot sauce? 
Not really, I'm not a big fan of super spicy foods.

45. Last time you took a shower? 
Last night, definitely taking one tonight. 

My great grandparents from Italy were dancers.
46. Do you need to do laundry? 
Yup! But I won't for awhile, I don't like doing laundry.

47. What is your heritage? 
My great grandparents on my mom's side came from Italy and my great grandparents on my dad's side came from England. However, my last name is German so that somehow got mixed in there. 

48. Are you someone's best friend? 
According to SnapChat I am.

49. Are you rich? 
No way jose.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I was fast asleep. I like my sleep.


If you made it to the end, I applaud you and thank you for reading all of my not-that-exciting answers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment