Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Essentials!

Hi my loves!

My absolute favorite time of year has "fallen" upon us once again (cheesy I know, but I couldn't resist). With colorful falling leaves and cups of steaming cider, Autumn is magical in my eyes. From the perfect Fall drinks to get your morning rolling, to seasonal decor to undoubtably classy fashion trends, welcome to your guide for a fabulous Fall.

Autumnal Decor


Leaves candle
Lets talk candles: Bath and Body Works is my go-to store for seasonal candles. My personal favorites are Autumn, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Leaves. These scents perfectly embody everything I love about Fall.

Candy Corn Lights






I am also mildly obsessed with these little candy corn lights that you can find at CVS. My Fall decor tip is to hit the Dollar Store and Target's sale/dollar section at the front of the store. You will find inexpensive festive items that won't empty your wallet.


Seasonal Drinks


Pumpkin Spice Coffee
TAZO Baked Cinnamon Apple
Start your morning with a Fall-inspired drink! My personal favorites are Pumpkin Spice Coffee k-cups to kick off my mornings and the TAZO Baked Cinnamon Spice Caffeine-Free Tea to cozy up with on cold evenings.



Fall Fashion Trends


Photo from Dailylook.com
Photo from Forever21.com


Cozy up with knitted cardigans and comfy sweaters sitting pretty over neutral colored layers this season. Top with a scarf and accessorize with long necklaces, plenty of simple rings and riding boots. My current obsessions are this parka jacket and girly faux leather jacket from Forever 21 and this classy structured handbag and knitted cardigan from Daily Look.




What are your Fall essentials?

xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment