Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Garnier BB Cream Combo/Oily First Impression


I've been eyeing the drugstore Western BB creams that have been infiltrating the market for the past couple of years. So far, I haven't had any luck finding one that I love. The majority of them donning the drugstore shelves are too similar to tinted moisturizers that I just don't get excited by the prospects.

I grabbed the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Combination/Oily Skin BB Cream in Light/Medium. Let's start with the price–$13.49 at Target for 2 oz which is a little steep for a glorified tinted moisturizer at the drugstore.

This is the lightest shade they have and it is very orange. I would say much more medium than light and therefore is much too orange and dark for my fair skin. I was surprised how watery this "cream" is, it is very runny but does dry to a nice matte finish. It has a very light coverage, which is expected for it being a tinted moisturizer type product. Overall, it feels really nice on the skin and makes your skin feel soft and matte. I just wish it came in lighter shades because this one is going back to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment