Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July 1st + Update

Hi Loves!

As you may or may not know, I have been swamped in the process of moving over the last couple of months and sadly, my lovely blog has fallen victim to my lack of time. However, it's never too late to start anew! The goal for the month of July is to blog every day give or take a few days. For the next five days I am visiting my parents which means limited internet access (they live on their sailboat) and busy schedules. I am going to try my best to keep up a consistent blogging schedule for July!

http://rebloggy.com/post/pretty-cute-flowers-girly-roses-pink-roses/8789998747
I would love any ideas or suggestions for blog post ideas that you would like to see this month! Just comment below with your thoughts!! I did a little shopping today, so I may have a haul post up tomorrow for y'all! :)

See ya tomorrow!

PS Happy Canada Day to any Canadian viewers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment