Sunday, January 26, 2014

CVS Beauty Haul!

Hi Loves!

There were a lot of great deals at CVS on the makeup this week and I had a 25% off coupon as well as a $6 off a beauty purchase of $30 or more. I went a little coupon/deal crazy just to see how much I could save. I found a $1 off Covergirl eye makeup coupon online at coupons.com In store, there were a ton of great deals. My CVS had: Spend $15 on any Covergirl eye or lip and get $5 extrabucks. (which is basically a free $5 off on any future purchase.) They also had a deal for any two Neutrogena products purchased you get $6 extrabucks. On to the haul!
I picked up the Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara and Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara (left)–both of which I have never tried but looked promising.

I also grabbed a couple of the Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils which I LOVE (bottom left). I have the metallic brown called Melted Caramel Flame and I am obsessed. I decided to try Ginger Flame (shimmery pink gold. Almost a dupe for Urban Decay Sin) and Ashen Glow Flame (shimmery olive). They stay put all day long and are super easy!

The last two things I wanted to try were a Covergirl lipstick in Honeyed (a nice nude pink) and Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Sunny Berry (bottom right).

Total Before Coupons: $58.75  
(when did the drugstore get so expensive?!)

Total After Coupons: $33.21 –plus another free $6 in 
extrabucks to use on my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment