Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mug Makeover


 

'Tis the season of curling up with a cup of hot tea and cocoa (or coffee if that's your thing)! Forget boring drab mugs, we're spicing up your cupboards with these fab affordable finds from across the web!

I picked up all three of these from Anthropologie! They're called With A Twist Teacup.



Monogram mugs are a favorite of mine. They're just so cute and personalized! The red one I picked up from Target–they have a variety of colors and initials. For a daintier version of the monogram mug, I love the adorable Homegrown Monogram Mug (right) from Anthropologie!  (It's my absolute favorite mug.)


This simple pretty mug is from Target!



I am obsessed with my Keurig to make teas, coffee and even hot cocoa! I even got all my friends and family hooked. It's so simple and makes a perfect cup every time. (Let me know if you want a full review.) Anyways, I also love using a tea cup to store my teas on the counter top. It's so much cuter than tea boxes and you can display a little selection of different teas!

I got my Keurig about two years ago on Amazon! Check them out here: http://amzn.to/Lgi4Dd




Where's your favorite place to buy cute mugs??

xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment