Friday, January 10, 2014

My Current Makeup Must-Haves!

 With all the traveling I have been doing over the holidays, I have come to find a few makeup essentials while on the road that made life so much easier.


For face products I have been loving the L'Oreal BB Cream that is perfect for my oily skin as well as the Bare Minerals foundation! They are both super easy and quick to apply on the go.

For cheeks the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface is perfect because it adds a pop of pink and lasts for hours. I also am a fan of Benefits Dandelion Blush for a subtle pretty glow on the cheeks.

For eyes I have been keeping it pretty natural with just a swipe of Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Black Brown. But on the days where I want a little something extra, my go-to is the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette–it has all of the neutral colors needed for a natural look or night out look.

No comments:

Post a Comment