Saturday, November 2, 2013

Best of Beauty Drugstore Edition!

This will be a new series I'm starting, which is basically my own award show version of the best beauty buys at the drugstore for every type of product, i.e. best mascara, best eyeliner and so on. I often get asked by friends and family about what the best products at the drugstore are. I have tried and tested countless products and decided its time to divulge the hidden gems!

I will focus on different areas each week kicking it off with the eyes this week which will be posted tomorrow. Gear up for the best of the best at the drugstore!

Also, if there isn't a product category listed for example primer, it means I haven't found a drugstore version that I love and recommend yet.

I hope you all enjoy this series and find it useful!! I would also love to hear your favorites as the series progresses. 


xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment