Thursday, November 14, 2013

Walgreens Drugstore Beauty Haul!

Hi loves! Today I made a trip over to the new Walgreens that just opened in my town and picked up a few items. First off, this Walgreens opened about a month ago but they were having the ribbon cutting ceremony tonight and were handing out free ice cream, chocolates and drinks in the store and there were a bunch of Walgreens employees in suits helping you around every corner. It was quite an interesting experience. Anyways let's get on with the haul!


I picked up more Simple Cleansing Wipes because I ran out and these things are amazing for my sensitive skin. I have a hard time using any other wipes without irritating my face. Another repeat purchase was the Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory. This is my favorite under eye concealer I have ever tried and is continually repeat purchase. I also picked up the Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara and the Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in a pretty bronze color called Melted Caramel Flame. I saw the new Baby Lips Dr. Rescue and I got the shade Coral Crave. I have to admit I got sucked in by the packaging because it is so too cute! When I opened it though, it smelled EXACTLY like Vicks Vapor Rub which is a little weird to have on my lips. While on the topic of lips, I picked up the Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Aurora which I have been dying to get my hands on for ages. I tested this baby out and am amazed by how pigmented it is. It was completely opaque in one thin coat and it stays put...seriously amazing. My final purchase was the Milani blush in Luminoso. This color looked so pretty I couldn't pass it up, plus I have heard great things about the brand.


If you want a full review on any of these products let me know in the comments below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment