Monday, November 18, 2013

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review

Today I wanted to review the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes because the skincare aisles are plagued with makeup wipes from every brand with every benefit imaginable which can make finding the best one for your skin difficult. I have combination, acne-prone and extremely sensitive skin. Most face wipes make my face really red and burns a little. These Simple wipes are meant for sensitive skin and they really are a savior.


Photo courtesy simpleskincare.com

Pros:

-Doesn't irritate my face.
-Takes off every bit of face and eye makeup.
-Does not break me out.
-I can use these in lieu of cleanser if in a rush or traveling and my face is perfectly fine.
-The seal on the packaging stays sticky throughout the life of the product! (I hate when the seals lose their stick and never close).
-They're not drying or greasy.
-My skin feels so nice and clean after using these.
-They're easy to find at drugstores.
-Around $4.99 for 25 wipes.

Cons:

-The cloth is a bit rough, but it still doesn't irritate my face.
-They're not very wet. I store mine face down which helps but sometimes they feel almost dry. They still work though and sometimes I will get them a little damp with water and they still work. (I am on my second package and they are the same way so it wasn't just a faulty batch.)


Bottom Line:

I love these! If you have sensitive skin and find most wipes irritating try these out! They're amazing and I will continue to purchase these.


Simple also has exfoliating wipes, oil balancing wipes, and radiance wipes if your main concern isn't sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment