Friday, November 8, 2013

Todays Ramblings...

When generating blog and video ideas, sometimes I just come up short. It's not always easy to have inspiration to create and write publish-ready posts every day. Don't get me wrong I love writing, beauty and fashion, but some days I just want to have a chat with y'all and write my thoughts - straight from my brain to my blog. If you do not like these types of blogs, fret not I will be back to the usual tomorrow. :)


Today I went for a run and just looked around me. I always try to look up when it seems like everyone else is looking down. I like to see the sky, the trees and everything around me. We are busy getting to and from places and accomplishing tasks, but we often forget to just look around and live in that moment. The world is so beautiful and there is so much we miss every day by not looking around and appreciating it. My challenge for you is to go take a walk and see what's around you. Look at the trees and see the colors, feel the wind, hear the sounds. It's amazing how out of tune we can become with nature and the world around us. Don't just breeze through it, be a part of it.


I love you all. Thank you for reading my ramblings. :)

A beautiful tree outside my apartment complex :)


No comments:

Post a Comment