Friday, November 22, 2013

Tag: Questions and Answers


What is your current makeup obsession?

I am currently obsessed with the Urban Decay Naked palette and Naked Basics palette. I also have been loving slightly winged cream eye liner-it's my everyday go-to eye look.

What are you wearing today?

Jeggings from American Eagle, riding boots from Target, a white long sleeve top with thin black stripes from Forever 21 and a feather down vest from Patagonia.

What is your current fashion obsession?
Jeans and boots! I am loving that combo this Fall.

Hair?

I have been loving curling my hair lately and also just letting it dry to its natural waves.

Do you nap a lot? 

Hardly ever! I have to be either not feeling well or stay up way too late otherwise naps never happen for me.

Why is today special?

Because I have people who love me and a wonderful life :)

What would you like to learn to do? 

Hmm I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar! I got a smaller guitar for Christmas when I was little and always wanted to learn but I was too impatient to put the time in.

What's for dinner today?
That is a good question, I am not entirely sure.

What are you listening to right now?

The little river outside my moms office.

What is your favorite weather?
I love the rain...I'm that person that opens up all my windows when it rains just so I can hear and smell it even when it's freezing cold.

What's the last thing you bought? 
An iced green tea from Starbucks!

What are your essentials when traveling?
Besides the obvious things like I.D. and wallet, I always have to have books, music and a camera.

What's your style?
My style is always evolving based on what inspires me.

What is your most challenging goal right now? 
Trying to follow my dream of being a writer for a magazine or creating my own magazine.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I'm not too sure, I haven't been enough places yet to know what I really love. However, it would have to be along the beach and have a warm summer and cool winter.

Favorite vacation spot?
Mexico! I have been traveling down there with my family since I was a little kid and I love it.

Name the things you cannot live without?
My computer (basically everything I do is online- work, writing etc.)

How was your childhood?
Magical and full of love :)

What would you like to have in your hands right now? 
A thriving and successful magazine that I created! Who would read it?

What would you like to get rid of? 
Anxiety and doubts.

What are you most excited for?
The endless possibilities that life holds!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? 
Ahh I really want to travel through Europe! England, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and more!

Which countries have you visited? The only other country I have visited is Mexico which is amazing, but I would love to see more of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment