Friday, November 1, 2013

Blogging Every Day in November

To celebrate another month of blogging every day, I thought I would share a little bit more about me with y'all. I would love if you commented below with your answers to some of these questions so I can learn a little more about all of you! :)


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without:
My purse! I have my keys, phone and all that jazz in there. I also keep little snacks and water in my purse which is mandatory for me, I get hungry quite often.

2. Favorite brand of makeup:
Hmm this is a hard one, for drugstore I really love Revlon and Maybelline. For department store, I love Urban Decay and Makeup For Ever.

3. Favorite flowers:
Sunflowers. They are so cheerful! They grew in our backyard when I was little and I loved that they would turn to face the sun. :)

4. Favorite clothing stores:
I have been really loving Daily Look lately, and surprisingly Target.

5. Favorite perfume:
Michael Kors and Dior's Miss Dior Cherie.

6. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats. I am like a baby giraffe learning to walk when I wear heels...not good.

7. Do you make good grades?
I'm not in school anymore, but I did well when I was in school. I have always loved learning.

8. Favorite colors:
Pale pink and gold.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Noooo. I can barely handle caffeine and sugar. Too much caffeine makes my heart race and makes me jittery. 

10. Do you drink juice?
I like fresh squeezed orange juice!!

11. Do you like swimming?
I am not a big fan of getting water in my nose or eyes...so not really. But I do love being in and around water.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nope. My fingers are my utensils.

13. What's your favorite moisturizer?
I am obsessed with body butters. I love the Trader Joes Coconut Body Butter. I figure if you're going to moisturize, might as well really hydrate.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes if it's with the right person.

15. Do you get mad easily?
Not really. It takes a lot for me to get upset, but if someone hurts me or the people I love I am not happy.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
It's funny because I am fascinated by ghost stories and shows, but am slightly terrified of ghosts...I know it makes no sense.

17. Any phobias?
I used to have a phobia but got through it so now I just have the average dislike of spiders and snakes.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope I prefer to cut them with clippers.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Oh goodness, thankfully no.

20. Do you drink coffee?
I do some mornings, but I prefer tea for most.

See you tomorrow loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment