Sunday, November 10, 2013

Would You Rather Tag || Beauty Edition

Yesterday I posted a "Would You Rather" video on my YouTube channel full of random questions. To keep the fun going, I thought I would do a beauty edition version on here!

Questions:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows because mascara, eyeliner, lipsticks, and lip glosses are a lot to lose.


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
EEK! I guess I would have to say never be able to cut it again. I don't think I could pull off having all of my hair cut off.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
In the Spring and Summer I would rather have a coral cheek, but in the Fall and Winter definitely would go with a pink cheek.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

GAH! This is a tough question, I love makeup but would have to say clothes because it seems more practical.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lipstick as eyeliner...maybe I could pull off pink eyeliner? Black eyeliner on my lips would probably make me look like a skull.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Absolutely Sephora!! They have everything from skincare to fragrance to makeup to haircare. I love Sephora.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip color. I tend to stick to similar lip colors all of the time, but I love to vary my eyeshadows.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in Winter because I am not a fan of being hot and sweating.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails! I wear bright nails year round already.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
My favorite lip product. I tend to only use chapstick on a daily basis.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun. I think messy buns can look so chic when done right.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lip gloss! I rarely ever use it anyways, too sticky. However I always have my nails painted.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Ack, I guess sharpie them in everyday?!

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live without nail polish! I love makeup too much. I like to pretend I am an artist with my face being the canvas while doing my makeup.

I tag all of you to answer some of these "would you rather's" in the comments below!! Also, I found this tag on this blog.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment