Monday, February 3, 2014

Charming Stationary for $1

I HAD to share this absolutely adorable stationary that Target had in the $1 section!! I limited myself to these few lovely items, however now I want to go back for the rest of the ones they had (all $1 each). The large to-do list notepad in the middle has a magnet on the back for the fridge and has perforated edges to tear off sheets. Next to it, the little to-do sticky notes were too cute I couldn't pass them up–especially since I am a fanatic list maker. Just below those, are little sticky page flags that I will admit, aren't all that sticky but they are adorable.

ALSO, if you have the Cartwheel app on your smartphone there is a 20% off discount for everything in the One Spot section (aka the dollar section). Making each of these $0.80!! And these would make perfect little Valentine's gifts for friends in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment