Monday, February 3, 2014

CVS Nail & Skincare Haul

Hi Lovelies!
Yesterday I had a few coupons and extra bucks to CVS and decided it was time to (finally) pick up some much needed eye cream and to try the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips in Pretty 'N Poppy. I used the Insta Gel Strips yesterday and so far they're cute but a little frustrating to use, I will post a full review later this week. I was on the hunt for a drugstore eye cream to help with the dreaded dark circles since I had run out of my Michael Todd True Organics one and couldn't justify the $40. This Yes to Grapefruits Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream had pretty good reviews and I have loved everything I've tried from the Yes to lines. I've only used it twice so far but it's nice, smells like grapefruit and is fairly moisturizing. If you would like a full review in a couple of weeks (once I've really put it to the test) let me know in the comments below!

PS Today is going to be a double post day, so check back for tonight's post around 8 pm PST. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment