Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara Review

Claims:







"This lash-enhancing mascara instantly builds lash volume by 400%. The patent-pending formula with a touch of olive oil penetrates and helps plump the core of each and every lash. The Visible Volume Brush coats and builds even the smallest lashes with rich, volume-building color. No clumps, smudging or flaking!

Healthy Volume® mascara rinses clean with any Neutrogena® makeup remover or with soap and water. Get beautiful, conditioned and volumized lashes with the sweep of a wand." -Neutrogena


Pros:
  • It may have made my eyelashes a little longer and thicker after continuous use, but nothing dramatic.
  • The packaging is nice and sleek.

Cons:
  • It didn't build up volume...at all. My eyelashes looked almost the same as when I wasn't wearing mascara.
  • For some reason it would not coat the tips of my lashes. The mascara would somehow just slide right off (problematic for my slightly blonde-tipped lashes.)
  • Couldn't hold a curl...and I have naturally curly lashes so it was surprising when mid-day my lashes looked flat.
  • My final complaint is how difficult it was to remove! I even had the non-waterproof version, but it just didn't budge. When I thought I finally removed all of the mascara, I would still wake up with raccoon eyes.



Bottom Line: Sadly, I would not purchase this mascara again. I tossed mine after about a week and a half because it was really not working for me. Sorry Neutrogena, just not a fan of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment