Saturday, February 15, 2014

Face of the Day || Filming New Video




Hey y'all! It appears that my "Face of the Day" posts are proving to be quite popular, so I am going to continue posting them!

Today I filmed a new video for my YouTube channel–JessicaFashionFix about the struggles of picking a career after college. Check out the video here.









FACE: 
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff (I wear this almost every day.) Applied with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
-Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory under my eyes.
-Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Natural to set my foundation.
-Urban Decay blush in Quickie on cheeks.

EYES:
-Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil in Ginger Flame on the lid, then Urban Decay Naked 2 in the crease, and Urban Decay Venus in the inner corners of my eyes (Brightens the entire eye.)
-I lined my upper lashes with Sephora Nano Pencil Eyeliner in Black and applied Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara (which I don't recommend...review coming in a couple of days.)

LIPS:
-To finish off the look, I used Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Sunny Berry (Has SPF 30!)

**Click pink words for links to the products**

No comments:

Post a Comment