Monday, February 17, 2014

Delicious Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe!

 I am completely obsessed with these. Once on my plate, these deliciously crunchy & flavorful morsels only lasted about five minutes. If only I could eat all of my vegetables this way!

You Will Need:

-1 to 2 Zucchinis
-Almond Milk
-Italian Breadcrumbs (If you want to make your own, blend up stale bread and add Italian seasonings)

To Make:

Preheat over to 450F. Cut zucchini into fairly thin strips (the thinner, the crispier). Dip into almond milk, then into the breadcrumbs. (I found it easiest to shake the zucchini in the breadcrumbs to get a thicker coating.)

Set on a greased baking sheet, I used coconut oil spray. If you want it extra crispy, dip into almond milk again then shake in breadcrumbs for a second coat. Bake for 8 min, turn over and bake another 8 min. Let cool then serve!


Let me know if you try this out!!

xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment