Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Masque Review

Fall in Love February is all about taking time for yourself and treating yourself to little indulgences while working to become your best self, and I think this face mask fits the bill.

The Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque has been a staple since I was in high school. My mom used it when she was in high school and introduced it to me when I was in my teens. I have have been using it since and have convinced many friends to become avid fans as well.

It is the classic thick green clay mask that dries to look like a desert on your face (if you have used clay masks you know what I'm talking about.) It dries out any blemishes, shrinks your pores, and makes skin soft and smooth while also helping control oily skin. I love this mask because while it dries out blemishes, it doesn't leave your face feeling tight and dry afterwards.

The best part? It is only about $6 at the drugstore so it will help you put your best face forward without breaking the bank.

xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment