Thursday, February 6, 2014

Face of the day || Casual Chic

For today's makeup look, I started with the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff then concealed under my eyes using Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

For eyes I used my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, more specifically the shades Naked 2 and Faint in the crease. I then defined my lash line with Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black and applied the Covergirl Flamed Out mascara

For cheeks I popped on a little of NARS blush in Orgasm. I went a little more colorful with lips today by opting for MAC Viva Glam 1 lipstick and dabbed it on my lips for a more sheer color.

I decided that an easy casual topknot bun would make for a cute but still put together look.

*Click the pink words for product links

No comments:

Post a Comment