Friday, October 11, 2013

Cheap and Trendy: Fall Boots

I took a little jaunt to Target today on the prowl for some fabulous finds in the boot department, and I struck gold.





I ended up getting these Merona dark brown riding boots for $31.99 (reg. $39.99). If you have a smartphone, download the app Cartwheel for plenty of Target coupons. I used a 20% off coupon to save $8 on this pair!

These boots are so comfortable, have a little heel and gold accents, and hit just below the knee. I love this rich dark brown for Fall. They also have a zip up on the inside for a better fit.





I instantly fell in love with these suede booties. I'm adoring booties this season and these light brown studded booties stole my heart. They have a good size chunky heel which makes them super comfortable to walk in.

I picked up these for $44.99. Unfortunately no coupons for these bad boys, but they are worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment