Saturday, October 12, 2013

Outfit of the Night/Day

Outfit of the Night

Last night my cousin and I went out to dinner and here's my outfit of the night!

On top I am wearing a new sheer blouse from Target that has a beautiful design on the chest and a key-hole opening on the back. For the bottom half I am wearing dark skinny jeans from American Eagle and my new suede booties I mentioned in yesterdays post. My bracelet I got from H&M a few years back, but it's just a stack of chains.
Closer detail of the top of shirt
























Outfit of the Day

I was having a laid back day today and was just going to the movies so I wanted something casual and comfortable.








I'm wearing a cream Henley top from H&M, dark wash jeans from Forever 21, dark brown riding boots from Target (also appearing in yesterday's blog post), a grey geometric patterned scarf from Target (it was only $7!), a juicy couture gold bracelet and my rose gold Michael Kors watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment