Monday, October 7, 2013

Target Haul!

I made a little shopping trip to Target today and wanted to share with you Beauties what I got!

One of the reasons I took this Target trip was to pick up the Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water for Normal to Oily skin. This cleanser is meant to dissolve face makeup, gently cleanse and balance oily skin. I have very sensitive skin and this product promises to hydrate skin with vitamin and minerals while still being gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. I have big hopes for this product, keep an eye out for a review in the coming weeks.

I was running out of the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream sample my dermatologist gave me and needed to pick up more. Low and behold, this moisturizing cream comes in a whopping 16 oz vat. I am notorious for using too much of products, but I literally use less than a pea size amount of this moisturizer at night. The best way to use this on your face is to apply a pea size amount to a DAMP face, not dry. This keeps it from being too heavy while still moisturizing without grease.

I also picked up some soft Cotton Rounds to use with my cleansing water. I love the exfoliating rounds,  but they are a little too harsh to use on my overly sensitive skin on a daily basis so I opted for the softer ones  this time.

Maybe it's TMI, but I also got the Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant in the ooh-la-la lavender scent. I am excited to try this one out and so far love the lavender scent. This deodorant is a bit interesting because it says to apply it at night so it can work to block sweat before the sweat starts during the day. I figured if I'm going to apply it at night I might as well have a calming lavender scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment