Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sephora Haul!

Hey loves!

Today my cousin and I hit the mall and did a little pre-birthday shopping (my birthday is in four days! So excited). We stopped by Sephora and I picked up another Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Adjust. This is my absolute favorite primer even though I still can't get over the price tag. If you watched my "Get Ready With Me" video I posted a few days ago, you saw my well loved and just about empty primer so it was time for a re-purchase. We also got sucked into the new nail polish display by the brand Formula X For Sephora. I spotted this gorgeous deep olive green called Gravity and couldn't resist. While perusing  the effects top coat in Hyperactive caught my eye with its fabulous holographic flakes (close up picture below). The last thing I received was a little Benefit kit for my birthday! If you have a beauty insider card you get a free gift the week of your birthday. This cute kit has a sample size "They're Real!" mascara and a little "Watt's Up!" highlighter. 


Close up of Formula X by Sephora in "Hyperactive"

No comments:

Post a Comment