Friday, October 25, 2013

Nivea Lip Butter Review in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss


I finally picked up the much-raved about Nivea Lip Butter and opted for the Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss scent. I had very high expectations based on the countless raving reviews, however this fell a little short for me. The smell is absolutely devine, a vanilla sugar cookie with macadamia type of scent and smells delicious. The biggest issue I had with this product was that it was more of a solid perfume consistency...like it is completely solid, so solid that it's difficult to get the products even to your lips. When I hear the words "lip butter" I want a thick creamy consistency that deeply moisturizes. This butter moisturizes well if you can manage to get it onto your lips (I spend a good minute trying to move the product from the tin to my lips. I also don't really enjoy lip products in pots, they seem a bit unhygienic but this can be overlooked if the product is good enough. Sadly I don't reccomend this product since there are so many better drugstore lip products to moisturize.



No comments:

Post a Comment