Monday, October 28, 2013

Drink Up!

As the weather cools and becomes drier, it takes a toll on our skin. Cozy up with a hot cup of tea that will also detox your skin while sipping. I've been sipping on Yogi Skin DeTox tea over the last week and have been really liking it. I love that at the end of each tea bag there is a nice saying.


This tea is meant to cleanse from the inside by reducing internal impurities and toxins to help promote clearer brighter skin. Inside is green tea, rose petals, honeybrush leaf, hibiscus flower, red clover leaf and flower, cardamom seed, grape root, orange peel, burdock root, dandelion root, yellow dock root and stevia leaf.

I have been sipping this tea every day for the last week and have to say my skin does feel a bit clearer but I'm not 100% sure it is due to this tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment