Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Outfit of the Day

Hey Fashionistas!

This outfit was inspired by my love of layering in the Fall. I love to achieve a worn-in, comfortable look by pairing many basic items together to create a cohesive and cute look.

To get this look:
Start with basic black leggings and a cream color tank top then build from there. I paired a striped long sleeve top with a black statement necklace both from Forever 21. I have been loving this olive/gray colored utility jacket (also from Forever 21). To finish off I have gray (I know they look black in this picture) low-heeled, leather boots from Cathy Jean.

I love that you can make simple changes to this look like swapping out the shirt and accessories to create an entirely different, but still super cute, look.


xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment